- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Delaware State Police
The Delaware State Police (DSP) is a division of the Delaware Department of Public Safety and Homeland Security and is responsible for traffic regulation and law enforcement across the state of Delaware, especially in areas underserved by local police departments. The DSP is headquartered in the capital Dover, Delaware. - Source: Wikipedia
A Maryland woman has died after a two-vehicle car crash in Millsboro.
The Delaware State Police are investigating after a shooting at a Wilmington nightclub sent one person to the hospital.
Delaware State Police are investigating the robbery of an Exxon station in Newark.
Delaware State Police said Friday that they are investigating discrepancies involving drug evidence sent to the state medical examiner's office for testing.
Delaware State Police say a second person has died after a single-car crash in Milton.
Delaware State Police troopers are investigating after one person died and three people were injured in a two-car crash in Frankford.
Delaware State Police troopers are investigating a robbery at a Rite Aid in Newark.
Authorities in Delaware are investigating a home invasion in Dover in which three men armed with handguns and baseball bats allegedly forced their way into a home.
Authorities are looking for two men who robbed a 7-Eleven in Wilmington.
MILLSBORO, Del. (AP) — The Delaware State Police say a man is dead after a fiery crash east of Millsboro involving a tractor trailer and a car.