- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Delaware State Police
The Delaware State Police (DSP) is a division of the Delaware Department of Public Safety and Homeland Security and is responsible for traffic regulation and law enforcement across the state of Delaware, especially in areas underserved by local police departments. The DSP is headquartered in the capital Dover, Delaware. - Source: Wikipedia
The Delaware State Police say they're seeking the public's help in identifying a suspect involved in multiple burglaries in Dover.
Delaware State Police say two women have been charged with prostitution after the search of a Wilmington massage parlor.
The Delaware State Police says troopers seized eight pounds of marijuana during a Middletown traffic stop.
Delaware State Police say a Smyrna woman has been charged with murder after she fatally shot her husband.
A New Castle man has been charged following two robberies that happened over the weekend.
Delaware State Police say they've arrested a man in connection with a home invasion that happened late last year at a mobile home park in Felton.
The Delaware State Police say a 21-year old driver is dead and his passenger critically injured as a result of a car crash in Georgetown.
The Delaware State Police is investigating an armed robbery at a gas station in Newark.
The Delaware State Police is investigating after a man with a knife robbed a convenience store in Wilmington, leaving with a carton of cigarettes.
Delaware State Police troopers are investigating a single car crash in Seaford that killed an 18-year-old.
Delaware State Police troopers are investigating the armed robbery of a bank in Wilmington.
The Delaware State Police is investigating the attempted armed robbery of a Burger King in Wilmington.
The Delaware State Police says a motorcyclist is in critical condition after being struck by a car in New Castle County.
As many as 20 million swarming bees released after a tractor-trailer hauling them overturned near Newark Tuesday have shut down a highway ramp and kept investigators from getting near the vehicle, said Delaware State Police, who urged drivers to stay away from the area.
Delaware State Police say a woman injured when a car she was riding in crashed into a trooper's vehicle in Georgetown has died.