- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Dell Items
Students at the Young Women's College Preparatory school boast that their unique campus gives them more confidence. No boys are around to distract or divide them. Classwork - including advanced math, science and engineering - is the focus.
Not one object has been recovered from the missing airliner that Malaysian officials are now convinced plunged into the southern Indian Ocean 17 days ago. Some of the pieces are likely 3,500 meters (11,500 feet) underwater. Others are bobbing in a fickle system of currents that one oceanographer compares to a pinball machine. And by now, they could easily be hundreds of kilometers (miles) away from each other.
A former employee of computer giant Dell has pleaded guilty to federal fraud and conspiracy charges.
The light blue emblem is distinct against its black leather surroundings.
Tim Dell got into gunsmithing because he figured firearms weren't nearly as dangerous as plants and flowers.
An Arizona man has repaid more than $100,000 following his sentencing on charges of stealing from a state retirement fund by never reporting his mother had died.
Voters in an Oldham County precinct have approved allowing a botanical gardens event venue to sell alcohol by the drink.
Boone Jenner and Mark Letestu each scored twice to lift the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 6-3 victory on Saturday and extended the Winnipeg Jets' losing streak to a season-high five games.
A noxious feline odor has some Dell customers caterwauling.