- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Delois Steverson Nicholas
Latest Delois Steverson Nicholas Items
Benghazi, Libya is such a great teachable moment. It involves civics, geography, history, religion, politics, agriculture, economy, communications/media and, unfortunately, violence.
I'm not sure you need to live in poverty or even be an acquaintance of someone who is poor to know what poverty looks like. Being a member of the faith, hope and charity crowd seems to be one of humanity's strongest suits, regardless of which rung you are perched on along the lengthy economic ladder.