- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Latest Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Items
The embattled General Services Administration, which became embroiled in a controversy last year over an $800,000 Las Vegas conference featuring clowns and a mind reader, continues to show "malfeasance and disregard for taxpayer dollars" in its award of contracts, a report says.
President Obama has nominated a veteran investigator to be the next CIA inspector general, a crucial position that has remained vacant for more than a year.