- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Latest Deloitte Items
Wisconsin is accepting bids in a renewed effort to self-insure more than 200,000 state employees who receive health insurance through the Department of Employee Trust Funds, a move Gov. Scott Walker first proposed last fall but that was tabled.
Minnesota has inked a contract with Deloitte to stabilize and manage its Obamacare exchange as it prepares for the second round of enrollment this fall, joining a growing list of states that have decided to turn to the consulting company in hopes of turning around its tech fortunes.
The chairman of the House budget-writing committee is looking to hire a national consultant to evaluate spending by South Carolina's public colleges and find savings that can reduce tuition.
Real Madrid and Barcelona are football's biggest moneymakers for the fifth straight year, while Manchester United lost its place among the top three biggest-earning clubs for the first time.
Real Madrid and Barcelona are soccer's biggest moneymakers for the fifth straight year, and Manchester United lost its place among the top three biggest-earning clubs for the first time.