- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Deloitte Items
Wisconsin is accepting bids in a renewed effort to self-insure more than 200,000 state employees who receive health insurance through the Department of Employee Trust Funds, a move Gov. Scott Walker first proposed last fall but that was tabled.
Minnesota has inked a contract with Deloitte to stabilize and manage its Obamacare exchange as it prepares for the second round of enrollment this fall, joining a growing list of states that have decided to turn to the consulting company in hopes of turning around its tech fortunes.
The chairman of the House budget-writing committee is looking to hire a national consultant to evaluate spending by South Carolina's public colleges and find savings that can reduce tuition.
Real Madrid and Barcelona are football's biggest moneymakers for the fifth straight year, while Manchester United lost its place among the top three biggest-earning clubs for the first time.
Real Madrid and Barcelona are soccer's biggest moneymakers for the fifth straight year, and Manchester United lost its place among the top three biggest-earning clubs for the first time.