- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - delonte west
Guard Delonte West was acquired by the Texas Legends on Friday, setting him up in the NBA Development League three months after Dallas released him following a pair of suspensions.
The Dallas Mavericks are moving on without guard Delonte West, and their starting center for Tuesday night's season opener on the road against the Los Angeles Lakers will likely be someone who wasn't even on the roster a week ago.
Mavericks guard Delonte West was suspended Thursday for the second time in as many weeks for conduct detrimental to the team, putting his future in Dallas in doubt.
That young up-and-coming Oklahoma City team that made things so difficult on the Dallas Mavericks in the playoffs last year may not even let the defending NBA champions get out of the first round this time.
Lamar Odom had nine points in Dallas' 102-96 victory over the Utah Jazz on Saturday night after he returned to the Mavericks without playing a planned game in the NBA Development League.
Lamar Odom was in uniform Saturday night after he returned to the Dallas Mavericks without playing a planned game in the NBA Development League.
LeBron James and the Miami Heat couldn't keep the Dallas Mavericks from winning the most recent NBA championship. They did a nice job, however, of getting the Mavs' title defense off to an ugly start.
Dirk Nowitzki has an idea of what it's like to be an NBA champion. He learned one of the lessons over the years he spent being teammates with Devean George.
Lamar Odom knows what it takes to repeat as an NBA champion.
Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers did his best to stay out of the trainer's room on Sunday, lest he learn something about one of his injured players that he didn't want to hear.
It could be a while before the Wizards see a return to the NBA playoffs, but a number of players with local ties are making postseason appearances - most notably, a future superstar who was expected to make a playoff run and a role player who was not.
The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired rookie forward Luke Harangody and rookie center Semih Erden in a trade with the Boston Celtics.
Paul Pierce is home sick. Shaq is out with a sore Achilles' tendon.
There is a tradition at Saint Joseph's for fans to cheer "The Hawk Will Never Die!"
He said he got a text Thursday morning telling him not to come to practice.
"There was an argument between two teammates in the locker room last night that didn't involve me," West told ESPNDallas. "Somehow I'm being blamed for it. I had nothing to do with it. I don't know what's going on."