- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
Latest Deloss Dodds Items
Patterson will replace DeLoss Dodds, who is stepping down after 32 years at Texas. Patterson will take over the country's wealthiest college athletic department with an annual budget of nearly $170 million.
Texas, the behemoth of the Big 12, is in a serious funk.
When ESPN and the University of Texas announced their 20-year, $300 million partnership for the Longhorn Network a year ago, they created the wedge that nearly split apart the Big 12.
Big 12 leaders will meet Thursday, trying to find ways to stabilize the conference, including changing the leadership.
Turned away by the Pac-12, the Big 12's most powerful members are trying to find ways to live together again after weeks of hurtling toward a break up.
Texas officials said Wednesday they are open to a new revenue-sharing model in the Big 12 and have already suggested that top-level television and cable money be shared equally.
The audacity of the final score was staggering: UCLA 66, Texas 3.