- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines officials say a plane headed to Minneapolis returned to Atlanta because its landing gear was stuck in the downward position.
The Republican leadership in the General Assembly has kept tight control of its election-year agenda, ensuring some of the more controversial bills have not reached the floor for a vote.
American Airlines has ended its policy of extending special fares to passengers who must book a last-minute flight because of a relative's death.
More than two-thirds of all scheduled flights to and from Atlanta's airport on Wednesday have been canceled.
As a winter storm with potential to coat the South with ice and snow moves in, nearly 900 flights have been canceled at three of the region's major airports.
The city dodged the first punch of a dangerous winter storm Tuesday, but forecasters warned of a potentially "catastrophic" second blow in a thick layer of ice that threatened to bring hundreds of thousands of power outages and leave people in their cold, dark homes for days.
The streets and highways in metro Atlanta were largely deserted Tuesday as people in the South's business hub heeded advice from officials to hunker down at home after the epic snow jam two weeks ago.
At a time when a cellphone can guide you to your driveway, commercial pilots attempt to land at the wrong airport more often than most passengers realize or government officials admit, according to an Associated Press search of government safety data and news reports since the early 1990s.
Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines has a new chief operating officer.
Delta Air Lines says a passenger on a Utah-bound flight began acting unruly, prompting officials to divert the plane to the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
For a third straight day, Atlanta's airport was leading all others in the number of cancelled flights.
ROSWELL, N.M. (AP) — Capt. Paul Wannberg glides an old Boeing 757 over the New Mexico desert, lining up with the runway. A computerized voice squawks elevation warnings. Forty feet. Thirty. Twenty. Ten. Touchdown.
LONDON (AP) — The niece of fashion designer Ralph Lauren has been fined 2,000 euros ($2,725) for an air rage incident on a New York-bound plane that forced it to land in Ireland.
Delta Air Lines accidentally posted flights for as low as $20 round-trip for a brief period Thursday morning, but the airline promised to honor the "mistake fares."
The U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission are busier than ever before in history as antitrust law enforcement agencies, and that's bad news for American businesses.