- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Delta Air Lines
Officials say a flight from White Plains, New York, to Atlanta landed safely after it was diverted to Dulles International Airport outside Washington.
The U.S. Department of Transportation won't let Silver Airways abandon air service to Greenville until a replacement airline is found.
Passengers were evacuated from a domestic Delta Air Lines flight Tuesday after a "smoky odor" was detected in the cockpit and main cabin due to what was later determined to be a burned-out fan.
Fire officials say a Delta Air Lines jet at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been evacuated after a report of smoke in the cabin.
A report by Airline Weekly shows that Delta Air Lines was the most profitable carrier in the world in 2013. Delta, the world's second-largest airline in terms of passengers carried, generated net profits last year of nearly $2.7 billion.
Delta Air Lines officials say a plane headed to Minneapolis returned to Atlanta because its landing gear was stuck in the downward position.
Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines has a new chief operating officer.
Delta Air Lines accidentally posted flights for as low as $20 round-trip for a brief period Thursday morning, but the airline promised to honor the "mistake fares."
Delta Air Lines just got a huge public relations boost after a woman took to Facebook to thank the CEO for ceding his seat on an overbooked flight so she could pick up her child, who suffers from diabetes, from camp.
U.S. airlines collected more than $6 billion in baggage and reservation change fees from passengers last year — the highest amount since the fees became common five years ago.
Delta Air Lines has issued a public apology after a media report said that one of its flight crews recently humiliated a Marine double amputee who was flying home from a hunting trip for wounded warriors.
Delta Airlines issued a public apology after a report that a flight crew humiliated a Marine double amputee flying home sparked public outrage.
NEW YORK | Exxon says the energy renaissance in the U.S. will continue and predicts that North America will become a net exporter of oil and gas by the middle of the next decade.
Superstorm Sandy grounded more than 10,000 flights across the Northeast and the globe, and it could be days before some passengers can get where they're going.
Dutch police investigating how needles got into six turkey sandwiches on Delta Air Lines flights from Amsterdam to U.S. cities said Wednesday that the sandwiches and needles are being flown back to the Netherlands for tests.