- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Delta Air Lines
Latest Delta Air Lines Items
American Airlines emerged from bankruptcy protection, and US Airways culminated its long pursuit of a merger partner as the two completed their deal Monday to create the world's biggest airline.
The pilots of a Boeing 737 that plunged into the ground at the Kazan airport lost speed in a steep climb, then overcompensated and sent the plane into a near-vertical dive, according to a preliminary report released Tuesday by Russian aviation experts. All 50 people aboard were killed.
The Justice Department says it has reached an agreement to allow American Airlines and US Airways to merge, creating the world's biggest airline.
The public remains deeply skeptical about Obamacare. Several new polls find that most people still think it's a bad idea, and opinions divide not just between liberals and conservatives, but rankle everybody.
Delta Air Lines just got a huge public relations boost after a woman took to Facebook to thank the CEO for ceding his seat on an overbooked flight so she could pick up her child, who suffers from diabetes, from camp.
The U.S. Embassy employee accused of spying in Moscow flew out of Russia on Sunday, five days after he was ordered to leave the country, NTV television reported.
U.S. airlines collected more than $6 billion in baggage and reservation change fees from passengers last year — the highest amount since the fees became common five years ago.
An Idaho man is out of a job after he was charged with slapping a toddler on a flight earlier this month.
Delta Air Lines has issued a public apology after a media report said that one of its flight crews recently humiliated a Marine double amputee who was flying home from a hunting trip for wounded warriors.