- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Delta Air Lines
Latest Delta Air Lines Items
Stocks were lower for a fourth straight day with banks and energy companies leading the decline. Worries about a slowing economy also continued to weigh on the broader market Monday.
Fewer people purchased previously occupied homes in April, a troubling sign that the weak housing market remains a drag on the economy.
A lawyer said Tuesday that some Muslim religious leaders wearing traditional Arab garb were humiliated and embarrassed when they were wrongly kicked off two commercial flights as they sought to travel to a national conference.
An airport spokesman said a Delta Air Lines flight from Detroit to San Diego that was diverted to Albuquerque on Sunday has been cleared to take off again after authorities investigated a "potential security threat."
Qatar on Sunday ruled out any "dramatic" action by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to control prices, insisting that production and supplies were at healthy levels.
A federal agency has sued a California-based labor contractor and farms in Washington and Hawaii, alleging discrimination against more than 200 Thai workers in what was called its largest human trafficking case in agriculture.
Proliferation of portable devices makes inflight Internet an appealing option for travelers.
How old is too old for an airplane? Most travelers don't think twice about it — although there's something unsettling about easing into your seat and finding the armrest still has an ashtray built in.
Singer Michel Martelly is the winner of Haiti's presidential election, beating former first lady Mirlande Manigat, according to official preliminary results, a senior electoral council official said Monday.