- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
Latest Deluxe Items
Youngsters caught up in the exploits of Disney-Pixar's animated Scottish heroine can borrow a parent's iPad to further read about and interact within her first adventure.
iTUNES REWIND 2011
It starts with a breathtaking presence, a calm strength derived of clean, fluid lines that attract and hold your attention.
Every chapter of Dana Thomas' meticulously researched and elegantly written "Deluxe: How Luxury Lost its Luster" is headed with an epigraph that addresses some aspect of the human fascination and fixation with the fine, the gorgeous, the unattainable.