- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Demand Media Inc.
Latest Demand Media Inc. Items
Demand Media is buying Creativebug, a provider of how-to crafty videos, as interest grows online in arts and crafts.
Demand Media Inc.'s stock soared by 31 percent Friday after the online content publisher's fourth-quarter earnings and outlook for this year gave investors hope that it is starting to recover from diminished traffic that had stemmed from changes to Google's Internet search formula.
Demand Media Inc. fared better than analysts anticipated in the first quarter, easing investor worries that Google Inc.'s recent changes to how it culls search results may have damaged the online content generator's ability to win Internet traffic.
Online content manufacturer Demand Media Inc. made money for the first time in the fourth quarter, a breakthrough that follows an initial public offering of stock that investors have quickly embraced.