- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
Latest Demarco Murray Items
Dallas running back DeMarco Murray is practicing again for the first time since spraining his right foot a month and a half ago. Nobody's saying whether that means he will end a six-game absence Sunday night against Philadelphia.
The Dallas running game is stuck in neutral without running back DeMarco Murray.
We have separation at the top of the NFL: Atlanta, Houston, San Francisco, Chicago and the New York Giants.
The Dallas Cowboys are expecting to be without running back DeMarco Murray for Sunday's game.
Eight yards deep in the end zone when he caught the kickoff, Jacoby Jones had an instant to decide: take a knee or run.
Just like that, the Dallas Cowboys are a .500 team again.
Every player in the NFL is prone to injury. So putting together a team of NFL players is an inherently risky endeavor. But you can mitigate that risk by avoiding players with injury-related red flags.
I'm on my second straight week losing sleep doing mock drafts. But to prove I'm still in possession of my faculties, I had a recent mock critiqued by Jonathan Bales, author of "Fantasy Football for Smart People."
Aaron Rodgers is the 2011 Male Athlete of the Year chosen by members of The Associated Press after his MVP performance in the Green Bay Packers' Super Bowl victory in February and his stellar play during the team's long unbeaten run this season.