- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
Latest Demarco Murray Items
The Dallas Cowboys barely beat two teams going nowhere and couldn't hang with Robert Griffin III in a loss during their three-game home stand.
Tony Romo knows what matters the most when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys. So while it's nice to break Troy Aikman's franchise record for career touchdown passes, he's focused on getting his team to the playoffs.
Dallas running back DeMarco Murray is practicing again for the first time since spraining his right foot a month and a half ago. Nobody's saying whether that means he will end a six-game absence Sunday night against Philadelphia.
The Dallas running game is stuck in neutral without running back DeMarco Murray.
We have separation at the top of the NFL: Atlanta, Houston, San Francisco, Chicago and the New York Giants.
The Dallas Cowboys are expecting to be without running back DeMarco Murray for Sunday's game.
Eight yards deep in the end zone when he caught the kickoff, Jacoby Jones had an instant to decide: take a knee or run.
Just like that, the Dallas Cowboys are a .500 team again.
Every player in the NFL is prone to injury. So putting together a team of NFL players is an inherently risky endeavor. But you can mitigate that risk by avoiding players with injury-related red flags.