- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Demarcus Ware Items
The Dallas Cowboys are close to getting under the salary cap after restructuring the contracts of quarterback Tony Romo, linebacker Sean Lee and cornerback Orlando Scandrick.
When free agency begins in a few weeks, the Washington Redskins face one monster question: What to do with outside linebacker Brian Orakpo?
Owner Jerry Jones has been saying emphatically for more than a month that Garrett will be back for a fourth full season. The latest declaration came after Sunday night's 24-22 loss to Philadelphia that sewed up the coach's third break-even record in three full seasons, and his 0-3 record in finales with the NFC East title on the line.
Sean Lee played a bigger role than Tony Romo in the Dallas Cowboys' victory over the Eagles in October.
Need to Know: Nickel Coverage has quotes from Fletcher on himself, Cousins on preparation, and DeMarcus Ware on pass rush moves.
Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Ware praises retiring Redskins linebacker London Fletcher for his leadership, productivity and dedication to the game.
Passing yardage and points are going up, up, up in the NFL, as are TV ratings and, of course, revenues. So all must be well with America's most popular sport, right? Not so fast.
After delivering three sacks to help the Green Bay Packers overcome the absences of hurt linebackers Clay Matthews and Brad Jones, A.J. Hawk proudly declared, "It's kind of been our motto for a long time around here: `Next man up.'"
Tony Romo slammed his helmet on a cart and screamed at nobody in particular during an embarrassing flurry of turnovers in a preseason game.