- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Demarcus Ware Items
There can be a thin line between reasons and excuses, between explanations and rationalizations. But in many respects, either you get something done or you don't, regardless of what else transpires.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 27-24 overtime loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Monday, Oct. 31
Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, as his last name suggests, is going to blitz the opposing offense.
Texans quarterback Matt Schaub's bruised chest won't keep him out this week, but it's likely that Andre Johnson will miss his third straight game since minor surgery to his right hamstring.
The offensive line struggled to keep Tom Brady upright in the Patriots' last game. Fixing that could be a tough job in their next one.
New Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan has a blueprint that has worked to defeat Tom Brady and the Patriots.
Five weeks into their season with newcomers playing key roles, the New England Patriots are developing into a solid group.
Five questions to keep in mind when the Redskins play the Cowboys on Monday night in Week 3.