- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Demarius Reed
Police say they're working to exhaust all possibilities and tips in their investigation of the slaying of Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed.
At least one person saw the mortally wounded Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed lying in an apartment building stairwell but thought he'd just passed out from a party, Ypsilanti's interim police chief told a community meeting Tuesday.
Investigators say Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed was shot multiple times in what may have been a robbery.
"He was an outgoing, beautiful kid. He wasn't associated with no gang or anything," he said.
Over there, he said, is the area near Simeon on Chicago's South Side.