- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Demarius Reed
Police say they're working to exhaust all possibilities and tips in their investigation of the slaying of Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed.
At least one person saw the mortally wounded Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed lying in an apartment building stairwell but thought he'd just passed out from a party, Ypsilanti's interim police chief told a community meeting Tuesday.
Investigators say Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed was shot multiple times in what may have been a robbery.
"He was an outgoing, beautiful kid. He wasn't associated with no gang or anything," he said.
Over there, he said, is the area near Simeon on Chicago's South Side.