- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Demarius Reed
Police say they're working to exhaust all possibilities and tips in their investigation of the slaying of Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed.
At least one person saw the mortally wounded Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed lying in an apartment building stairwell but thought he'd just passed out from a party, Ypsilanti's interim police chief told a community meeting Tuesday.
Investigators say Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed was shot multiple times in what may have been a robbery.
"He was an outgoing, beautiful kid. He wasn't associated with no gang or anything," he said.
Over there, he said, is the area near Simeon on Chicago's South Side.