- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - Demarius Reed
Police say they're working to exhaust all possibilities and tips in their investigation of the slaying of Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed.
At least one person saw the mortally wounded Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed lying in an apartment building stairwell but thought he'd just passed out from a party, Ypsilanti's interim police chief told a community meeting Tuesday.
Investigators say Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed was shot multiple times in what may have been a robbery.
"He was an outgoing, beautiful kid. He wasn't associated with no gang or anything," he said.
Over there, he said, is the area near Simeon on Chicago's South Side.