- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Demarre Carroll
After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
The Washington Wizards moved up the Eastern Conference standings with their first win in Atlanta in six years.
Kyle Korver said Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer "laid into us" at halftime.
The Milwaukee Bucks came along just in time to help the Atlanta Hawks rebound from a tough loss with a big victory.
The Atlanta Hawks have looked like a potential tough out in the playoffs while taking impressive wins over Houston, Indiana and Miami this month.
It's unanimous: Damian Lillard is the NBA's Rookie of the Year.
The Houston Rockets have signed center Marcus Cousin to a non-guaranteed contract and assigned him to Rio Grande Valley, their developmental league affiliate.
The Rockets sent point guard Aaron Brooks to Phoenix and forward Shane Battier to Memphis in separate deals Thursday that brought guard Goran Dragic, forward DeMarre Carroll and center Hasheem Thabeet to Houston.
Missouri's Mike Anderson is one basketball coach who literally means it when he talks about the Tiger program as his family.
"I think the biggest thing is a lot of people get caught up in me and Carmelo trash talking, but I think it was bigger than Carmelo tonight," said Carroll, who finished with a season-high 24 points. "Coach (Mike Budenholzer) told me that you've got to learn how to get your guys motivated. If I've got to talk to our guys to get Jeff Teague scoring (eight) in a row and Mike knocking down 3s and Lou, that's why I've got to do."
"Once I'm on the court, I'm on the court," he said. "My mind goes to junkyard dog mode, and I just grind it out. I have to give credit to the training staff. I got treatment like three or four times today."