- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Demarre Carroll
Atlanta Hawks forward Paul Millsap will sit out the team's regular season finale Wednesday night against the Milwaukee Bucks to rest for the playoffs.
After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
The Atlanta Hawks have looked like a potential tough out in the playoffs while taking impressive wins over Houston, Indiana and Miami this month.
It's unanimous: Damian Lillard is the NBA's Rookie of the Year.
The Houston Rockets have signed center Marcus Cousin to a non-guaranteed contract and assigned him to Rio Grande Valley, their developmental league affiliate.
The Rockets sent point guard Aaron Brooks to Phoenix and forward Shane Battier to Memphis in separate deals Thursday that brought guard Goran Dragic, forward DeMarre Carroll and center Hasheem Thabeet to Houston.
"We've got to suck it up now," Carroll said. "We're trying to make the playoffs."
"You can't take your opportunities for granted," teammate DeMarre Carroll said. "I give coach credit for doing that."