- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Demarre Carroll
Atlanta Hawks forward Paul Millsap will sit out the team's regular season finale Wednesday night against the Milwaukee Bucks to rest for the playoffs.
After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
The Atlanta Hawks have looked like a potential tough out in the playoffs while taking impressive wins over Houston, Indiana and Miami this month.
It's unanimous: Damian Lillard is the NBA's Rookie of the Year.
The Houston Rockets have signed center Marcus Cousin to a non-guaranteed contract and assigned him to Rio Grande Valley, their developmental league affiliate.
The Rockets sent point guard Aaron Brooks to Phoenix and forward Shane Battier to Memphis in separate deals Thursday that brought guard Goran Dragic, forward DeMarre Carroll and center Hasheem Thabeet to Houston.
"We had a lot of injuries this year, so we're not you normal eight seed," said DeMarre Carroll, who had 18 points in Game 3. "If teams keep thinking we're your normal eight seed, we're going to keep proving that we're not your normal eight seed."
"We're trying to make it hard for him. We're trying to run him," Carroll said.