- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Demetrius Hartsfield Items
The Maryland linebacker tweets as @BobbyBouchay, a play on Adam Sandler's aggressive and feared hitter in "The Waterboy." But after receiving ACC Linebacker of the Week honors for his 16 tackles in Maryland's 27-26 win against Virginia last Saturday, the junior from Bowie no longer needs to live up to Bobby Boucher's fictional standard.
If Joe Vellano has somewhat anonymously authored another stellar season for Maryland, it surely isn't for lack of effort.
It is taking time for Maryland's offense to mature, longer than anyone in its football program would like. Fortunately for the Terrapins, the defense is already grown up.
Maryland linebacker Demetrius Hartsfield wanted to move on from the Terrapins' season-opening defeat of William & Mary on Saturday as quickly as possible.
Those inside Maryland's locker room know Demetrius Hartsfield takes vastly different approaches to the situations he encounters.
There are no artistry points in football, a reality Maryland was no doubt grateful for Saturday.
Maryland's football season was going to come to a close Saturday regardless of outcome. Somehow, the end was even more unbearable than the Terrapins ever would have guessed.
Maryland's record slowly has come ever-closer to aligning with the forgettable 2-10 mark of two years ago.
Maryland lost both a game and one of its best offensive linemen in its first road trip of the season.