- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Demetrius Pollard Items
Georgetown's offense disappeared after halftime as did its hopes of winning the Puerto Rico Tip-Off following a 63-56 loss to Northeastern. Analysis here.
George Mason shot 78.9 percent (15 of 19) in the second half to Northeastern's 60.9 percent (14 of 23), but the Huskies were 15 of 19 at the line to the Patriots' 4 of 4.