- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Democrat Party
Anti-government protesters took over key intersections in Thailand's capital Monday, halting much of the traffic into Bangkok's central business district as part of a months-long campaign to thwart elections and overthrow the democratically elected prime minister.
Bravo to the Rev. Frank Pavone, national director of Priests for Life, for telling House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to choose whether to be orthodox in her professed Catholic faith or in her adherence to liberal Democrat Party principles ("Priest slams Nancy Pelosi: Stop 'betraying' Catholicism or renounce faith," Web, June 21). She is not alone in her hypocrisy. Catholics make up about 30 percent of the 112th Congress, and almost every Catholic Democrat shares her inconsistent, duplicitous position.