- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Democrat Party
Anti-government protesters took over key intersections in Thailand's capital Monday, halting much of the traffic into Bangkok's central business district as part of a months-long campaign to thwart elections and overthrow the democratically elected prime minister.
Bravo to the Rev. Frank Pavone, national director of Priests for Life, for telling House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to choose whether to be orthodox in her professed Catholic faith or in her adherence to liberal Democrat Party principles ("Priest slams Nancy Pelosi: Stop 'betraying' Catholicism or renounce faith," Web, June 21). She is not alone in her hypocrisy. Catholics make up about 30 percent of the 112th Congress, and almost every Catholic Democrat shares her inconsistent, duplicitous position.