- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Democratic Administration Items
If you're like me, you'll agree that traffic and high taxes are bad for business. I want to work closer to home, and in order to do that, Virginia needs to get businesses to move here or start here. As we have seen with the current Democratic administration for nearly six years, raising taxes and imposing national health care does not stimulate our national economy or encourage people to start businesses in, or move them to, Virginia. Having lower taxes does this.
The association for foreign service officers has an annual award it gives to U.S. diplomats who have stood up to the powers that be at the State Department — but the organization is struggling to find anyone worthy of the honor.
Right now, the president is demagoguing the rich, as he has been doing for his entire political career (which, come to think of it, actually isn't a very long time).
The Justice Department is defending the legality of President Obama's recent recess appointment of a national consumer watchdog and other officials from criticism by Republicans.
As 9.1 percent unemployment plagues America this Labor Day, major unions are clashing with a Democratic administration with which they normally would march in lockstep. Echoing the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, at least seven unions are begging Team Obama to abandon regulations, statements and procedures that prevent jobs from being created or saved.
A new government watchdog report says environmental lawyers have collected millions of dollars in lawyers' fees from taxpayers by suing and winning cases against the Environmental Protection Agency.
Report: Pepco most hated U.S. company; Gray nominee rejected; fight for control of Virginia Senate taking shape; McDonnell endorses congressional plan to cut spending; District won't meet deadline on national sex-offender registry; District among hottest U.S. cities.
Republican Jon Huntsman, weighing a White House bid, used his first formal event after stepping down as President Barack Obama's ambassador to China to confront the line on his resume that conservatives were most likely to declare a deal-breaker.
Only three months after President Obama took office, Poland felt abandoned by the new Democratic administration, which was suspected of moving quietly to kill a Bush-era, Polish-based missile-defense shield for Eastern Europe that Russia strongly opposed.