- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
Democratic National Committee
Latest Democratic National Committee Items
President Obama will travel to New York City on Tuesday for a pair of Democratic party fundraisers.
"Climate change" historically polls very low, so the Republicans seem not to have noticed that an attack on the American energy revolution is going to be a hot political issue in at least the 2014 elections and probably 2016 as well.
With leading conservatives gathered just outside Washington this week, Democrats have a launched an all-out public-relations offensive aimed at convincing moderate voters that the GOP is now run by "fringe" elements on the far right.
It's not often that so many incredible — even laughable — stories come along all in the same week, so let's not waste one moment before we jump right in.
Joe Biden is the closest thing that U.S. politics has to a human highlight reel.
Seattle was one of dozens of cities invited by the Democratic National Committee to bid on hosting the 2016 national convention that will nominate the party's candidate for president.
President Barack Obama planned a trip to Boston on Wednesday to help raise money for the Democratic Party.
Six years into his presidency, President Barack Obama is sending Congress a budget that for once does not herald a partisan legislative showdown.
"Well, it's Friday. It's after 5 o'clock. So, this is now officially happy hour with the Democratic party," the president told his cohorts. "I can do that. It is an executive action. I have the authority."