- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Democratic Party Items
In a year when California Democrats are worried about motivating their voters, Gov. Jerry Brown heard another unwelcome message Saturday: Some Democratic activists are bristling over his administration's policies on hydraulic fracturing, or fracking.
The New Hampshire Supreme Court on Friday rejected an appeal by former Republican House Speaker Bill O'Brien, saying he suffered no harm from a 2010 primary election eve "Robocall" message from the state Democratic party.
A longtime prosecutor in southeast Alabama says he's leaving the Democratic Party to become a Republican.
With leading conservatives gathered just outside Washington this week, Democrats have a launched an all-out public-relations offensive aimed at convincing moderate voters that the GOP is now run by "fringe" elements on the far right.
A building materials company headed by Tom Wolf, the York County Democrat who is running for governor, has released financial information after The Associated Press asked his campaign to document one of its central themes: that the company shares profits with its employees.
In order to survive and thrive, every society must have some standards of moral conduct. Before its founding and throughout its history, this country has used the Ten Commandments to guide its judgments, and doing so has made us the envy of the world.
Although most people in America would think it ludicrous to presume that a white person was liberal or conservative based on their skin, many of the same people seem shocked when they hear a black American expressing conservative views.
Make no waves.
Italy's president asked the brash young leader of the Democratic Party, Matteo Renzi, to try to form a government Monday after Renzi engineered the sacking of the previous premier in a power grab within their party.