- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Democratic Party Items
Two top Democratic strategists said Thursday that the party would be wasting its time reaching out to "tea party" voters who played a critical role in the 2010 midterm races.
CIA Director Leon E. Panetta, after nearly two years in office, has emerged as a fierce protector of the agency's people and its role in capturing or killing terrorists under an administration that shuns the words "war" and "Islamic terrorist."
Bowing to political pressure from conservatives in his party and to voter anxiety over the federal budget, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on Monday reversed course and supported a temporary ban on earmarks in order to show he is serious about cutting federal spending.
I - along with many other Democratic voters - am suffering from exhaustion at the hands of the Democratic Party.
Republicans have another shot at winning a seat on the D.C. Council after losing all four of their bids last week.
Is outgoing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi mentally stable? Sanity - at least for Democrats - is subjective. Yet, following the Republicans' historic election landslide, it was assumed that Mrs. Pelosi would step down as House Democratic leader. Some even thought the unpopular San Francisco liberal would resign from Congress.
Throughout our history, America has faced seemingly insurmountable domestic and international challenges.
"Hollywood is giving an Honorary Academy Award to French filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard, an historically important director but a raving and unapologetic anti-Semite," writes Phyllis Chesler at NewsRealBlog.
Hampered by heavy election losses at home, President Obama promised from India on Sunday to make "midcourse corrections" to reinvigorate his embattled domestic agenda in the face of a testier American public and more combative Congress.