- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Democratic Policy Committee
If only there were an app for Sen. Charles E. Schumer's smartphone that would tell him when there's a reporter on the line waiting to trap him. The New York Democrat was caught unaware that others were listening during a conference call he held with colleagues. Mr. Schumer spoke a bit too liberally about his party's strategy to win the budget battle set to heat up next week.
The Obama administration is promoting the establishment of an Intelligence Officer Training Corps (IOTC) to train future clandestine intelligence officers while they are in college. The new program would be modeled on the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC), which has produced military officers for almost a century.