- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Democrats Items
A South Texas family law judge seen beating his then-16-year-old daughter in a video she posted online in 2011 has lost his re-election bid.
The investigative arm of Congress on Wednesday agreed to look into problems with state health exchange websites around the country.
President Obama is reluctantly delivering on his campaign promise to show a little transparency in his administration. The Hill, a Capitol Hill political daily, reported Tuesday that the White House is about to announce still another postponement in implementing Obamacare.
President Obama said Democrats know how to win presidential contests but need help in the midterm elections.
Voters are going to the polls to fill several legislative vacancies, including the seats formerly held by Boston Mayor Martin Walsh and U.S. Rep. Katherine Clark.
The head of the campaign arm for House Democrats downplayed the notion that a loss in a Florida special election this month would spell trouble for the party's chances of picking up a significant number of House seats in the midterm election this fall.
Assemblywoman Lucy Flores announced her candidacy Saturday in the high-stakes race for Nevada lieutenant governor, pledging to be a voice for the middle class.
Democratic state Rep. Gary Holder-Winfield of New Haven has won a special state senate election to succeed veteran Toni Harp, who's now the mayor of New Haven.
A state Senator from Queens announced Wednesday he is joining the group of breakaway Democrats that share control of the Senate, dealing a blow to the traditional Democrats in the minority of that house.