- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Denis Mukwege
Congolese officials confirm that gunmen killed one person in an attack on the home of a Congolese doctor who has helped thousands of women recover from violent rapes.
Gunmen killed a guard and fired at a renowned Congolese doctor who has helped thousands of women recover from violent rapes.
"I hope to hear more and louder outcries against sexual violence," he said."
Gynecologist Denis Mukwege, Congo's premier surgeon for traumatic sexual injuries, said he tries to persuade male relatives not to abandon his patients.