- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Denis Mukwege
Congolese officials confirm that gunmen killed one person in an attack on the home of a Congolese doctor who has helped thousands of women recover from violent rapes.
Gunmen killed a guard and fired at a renowned Congolese doctor who has helped thousands of women recover from violent rapes.
"I hope to hear more and louder outcries against sexual violence," he said."
"We have a mobile team that tries to reach husbands and explain," he said during an interview at Panzi hospital, which he founded to treat rape victims.