- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Denis Mukwege
Congolese officials confirm that gunmen killed one person in an attack on the home of a Congolese doctor who has helped thousands of women recover from violent rapes.
Gunmen killed a guard and fired at a renowned Congolese doctor who has helped thousands of women recover from violent rapes.
"I hope to hear more and louder outcries against sexual violence," he said."
Gynecologist Denis Mukwege, Congo's premier surgeon for traumatic sexual injuries, said he tries to persuade male relatives not to abandon his patients.