- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Denis Items
She went to war with Argentina over the Falkland Islands and faced down the powerful National Union of Mineworkers. But one of the hardest things Margaret Thatcher ever did, according to newly released personal papers, was attend a West End farce with herself as the central character.
She's a double Oscar winner with a knack for accents, but Meryl Streep says playing Margaret Thatcher was a challenge _ although her own experience helped her understand the struggles faced by Britain's first female prime minister.
With hairdo, handbag and hubris, she dominated _ and divided _ Britain for a decade. Now a film about Margaret Thatcher is doing it all over again.
With hairdo, handbag and hubris, she dominated - and divided - Britain for a decade. Now a film about Margaret Thatcher is doing it all over again.
In today's world, you can rake in millions of dollars from your own wedding ceremony, especially if you're a Kardashian.