- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Denise Rolark Barnes
Morning-after pills can be hard to swallow, especially when election results raise new unanswered questions among winners and losers.
"Race doesn't always dictate that a candidate understands the issues," she explained, citing unemployment, housing, education and the overall economy in Wards 5, 7 and 8. "I think it matters in the Ward 8 communities that up until recently the voters were not fully engaged in the role of politics."
"My gut tells me that it does not matter," she added.