- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- Edge in Democrat-leaning Americans not enough to make up for GOP turnout: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Denise Said
The local authority in the English county of Devon has ordered cab driver Denise Said to remove three English flag bumper stickers from her vehicle, accusing her of breaching equality laws.
"I am a local driver and have been driving in Newton Abbott for 16 years," Miss Said told the Daily Express. "I'm British, I'm a local driver — where is the problem? I don't discriminate against anyone who gets into my car."
"I think it's pathetic. I believe the council is implying that I am racist but nothing could be further from the truth," she said.