- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Denmark Items
Tiger Woods birdied two of his last three holes to salvage an even-par 72 in the wind and keep his two-shot lead over Zach Johnson in the World Challenge on Saturday.
The eyes of soccer focused nervously Friday on the draw to determine where, when and, most important, who the 32 teams will play at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Zach Johnson birdied four of the par 5s and shot a 5-under 67 to take a one-shot lead Thursday over Matt Kuchar in the World Challenge.
As far as corruption goes, you can’t get any worse than Afghanistan, North Korea and Somalia, a just-released survey of 177 nations from the group Transparency International revealed. But America could stand to do a lot better, ranking only 19 out of 177 for transparent and honest governance in this latest survey.
Kevin Streelman received what turned out to be some vital local knowledge before his first round in the World Cup at Royal Melbourne.
Representing the United States for the first time and making his first trip to Australia, Kevin Streelman wasn't over-awed by a tough Royal Melbourne golf course on Thursday.
Tiger Woods bogeyed his last hole to finish the rain-delayed first round at 2-under 70 in the Turkish Open on Friday, leaving him six shots behind leaders Henrik Stenson, Darren Fichardt and Thomas Bjorn.
Nine countries have already joined host nation Brazil in next year's World Cup and more will secure their places when qualifying resumes across the globe from Friday.