- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Latest Dennis Allen Items
DJ Hayden's rookie season in the NFL never really got off the ground.
Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen knows firsthand how much impact a rookie pass rusher can have on a defense.
The Oakland Raiders have re-signed defensive coordinator Jason Tarver to a new contract to remain on coach Dennis Allen's staff.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Coach Dennis Allen will be part of the reconstruction of the Oakland Raiders after spending his first two years overseeing the deconstruction.
Gary Kubiak is out in Houston, the first NFL coach relieved of his duties. With three weeks remaining in the regular season, from North (Leslie Frazier) to South (Mike Munchak), from East (Mike Shanahan) to West (Dennis Allen), there are plenty more candidates to get canned.
The Cowboys have to move on from a last-play win over the New York Giants to stay in position to end a three-year playoff drought. The Raiders must forget a last-minute loss to Tennessee that damaged hopes for their first postseason trip since 2002.
Pryor was knocked out of Monday night's 37-21 loss at Denver in the fourth quarter after a hard hit to the helmet by Wesley Woodyard. He was replaced by Matt Flynn.
Jim Schwartz stepped into perhaps the NFL's worst job of all time, inheriting its first 0-16 team.
The Oakland Raiders search for a new head coach picked up steam on Monday as the team received permission to interview two Denver assistants and was also poised to talk to members of Green Bay's staff.