- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dennis "Butch" Baughan
Herndon resident Dennis "Butch" Baughan said he envisions a center that could be used by high-school dropouts, juvenile offenders, unemployment agencies and special-needs groups.
"I want to take the concept of a day-labor site and make it a true community site ... as opposed to the center as it"s set up now," Mr. Baughan said.