- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Dennis Christensen Items
An abortion provider testifying in a federal trial on Wisconsin law's requiring abortion doctors to get hospital admitting privileges says he can't get them because almost none of his patients have ever gone to a hospital.
While American families celebrate the Fourth of July with barbecues and fireworks this week, any apple pie Dennis Christensen eats will be in his Sacramento, Calif., office as he oversees Tony's Fine Foods operations.