- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dennis Devaney Items
President Obama's recess appointments to fill the National Labor Relations Board are operating on "shaky ground" and any rulings they participate in will be "tainted," a key House Republican warned Tuesday.
The National Labor Relations Board will have a "cloud" hanging over any rulings it makes after President Obama this week pushed through three recess appointments to the agency that don't pass "constitutional muster," a former member of the labor board said Thursday.