- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Dennis Devaney Items
President Obama's recess appointments to fill the National Labor Relations Board are operating on "shaky ground" and any rulings they participate in will be "tainted," a key House Republican warned Tuesday.
The National Labor Relations Board will have a "cloud" hanging over any rulings it makes after President Obama this week pushed through three recess appointments to the agency that don't pass "constitutional muster," a former member of the labor board said Thursday.