- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
Topic - Dennis Michael Lynch
Shoes with President Obama's face and the campaign slogan "Yes we can" are apparently showing up on the feet of illegal immigrants along the southern U.S. border.
"We will make them pay," South Korea President Park Geun-hye said of the fate of North Korea should it launch an attack of any size or scope on her nation, to CBS News.
Mr. Lynch said that the pictures were sent to him by U.S. Border Patrol agents.
"I've received two sets of photos from two contacts at the border," Mr. Lynch said on his Facebook page. "I cannot validate the authenticity of the pictures. But I can say the agents who sent these to me [are] among a handful of agents who have sent me accurate information over the past few months."