- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Dennis Moore Items
Santa Anita will renovate its one-mile dirt track in July, replacing the existing surface with a natural soil that includes sand to ensure balanced drainage during wet weather.
Four years ago, Dennis Moore retired from the House of Representatives, discouraged by relentless partisan bickering.
"I do solemnly swear that I will ... faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." Like millions of other Americans, I watched our elected leaders with growing frustration as they willfully ignored "We the People" and brazenly rammed through their government takeover of the world's finest health care system. Now, I confess that I may take this a little too personally. After all, I'm not only a practicing physician, but I am President Obama's cousin.
Like millions of other Americans, I have watched with a mix of bafflement and frustration as Congress has wrestled with