- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Dennis Moore Items
Santa Anita will renovate its one-mile dirt track in July, replacing the existing surface with a natural soil that includes sand to ensure balanced drainage during wet weather.
Four years ago, Dennis Moore retired from the House of Representatives, discouraged by relentless partisan bickering.
"I do solemnly swear that I will ... faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." Like millions of other Americans, I watched our elected leaders with growing frustration as they willfully ignored "We the People" and brazenly rammed through their government takeover of the world's finest health care system. Now, I confess that I may take this a little too personally. After all, I'm not only a practicing physician, but I am President Obama's cousin.
Like millions of other Americans, I have watched with a mix of bafflement and frustration as Congress has wrestled with