- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Dennis Pitta Items
It wasn't long ago when Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta wondered if a serious injury would end his NFL career.
The Baltimore Ravens and tight end Dennis Pitta reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta returned to the practice field Wednesday, nearly four months after undergoing surgery to repair a fractured and dislocated hip.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta could miss the entire season after having surgery on his fractured and dislocated hip.
The Baltimore Ravens signed tight end Visanthe Shiancoe to a one-year contract Sunday, one day after Dennis Pitta dislocated his hip during practice.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta is lost for the season following hip surgery, a blow to the team in its bid to repeat as Super Bowl champions.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta is lost for the season after undergoing hip surgery, a major blow to the team's bid to repeat as Super Bowl champions.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta dislocated his hip in practice Saturday and is expected to remain sidelined through the Sept. 5 regular season opener.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta dislocated his hip in practice Saturday and will be sidelined indefinitely with what coach John Harbaugh called "a serious injury."