- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Dennis Pitta Items
Flacco became only the sixth quarterback in 47 Super Bowls to throw for three scores in a first half, connecting with Anquan Boldin for 13 yards, Dennis Pitta for 1, and Jacoby Jones for 56.
Maybe Joe Flacco was sending a message Aug. 7, when he threw a football high against the wall at Baltimore's indoor practice facility.
The Baltimore Ravens were just 14 yards away from the Super Bowl. They came no closer.
A last-minute, 32-yard field goal attempt for Ravens kicker Billy Cundiff went awry as New England defeated Baltimore 23-20 in the AFC championship game.