- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Dennis Poppe Items
For now, only an umpire's call on whether a home run really is a home run will be subject to video review at the College World Series.
The NCAA administrator in charge of baseball is pleased so far with the new TD Ameritrade Park through the first five days of the College World Series.
NCAA and stadium officials defended their response to a fast-moving storm that passed over the new TD Ameritrade Park on Monday night and put a brief scare into College World Series fans.
The possibility of flooding disrupting the College World Series is so remote that NCAA and local organizers haven't discussed what they would do if it happened.