- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Topic - Dennis Senibaldi
A New Hampshire school board has decided to ban the game dodgeball and other so-called "human target" activities from being played in gym classes.
"It's almost turning into a nanny state," school board member Dennis Senibaldi, who voted against the ban, told WBZ-TV. "What happens when they replace that game with something different that another group doesn't want to play, do we eliminate that group of games?"