- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Denny Hamlin Items
Denny Hamlin will not test NASCAR's free-agent market, agreeing Saturday to a contract extension with Joe Gibbs Racing.
Simmering drivers in overheating cars, all vying for an open lane and struggling to get out of heavy traffic _ and that was just the fans on the way to Kentucky Speedway a year ago.
After struggling in his last four starts, Kyle Busch is hoping he has found the perfect tonic in Bourbon country.
Matt Kenseth has kept his name out of the rumor mill for most of his NASCAR career.
Brad Keselowski started his Monday by studying the Sprint Cup Series standings.
It used to be that short tracks were the guaranteed place for the bumping, banging and blown tempers. It's now shifted to road courses, specifically Sonoma, where more than a few drivers will likely be raging mad by the end of Sunday's race.
Denny Hamlin's car slid across the grass, and before he could get out, flames began shooting out of it.
The free agent picture in NASCAR got a whole lot murkier over the last week, thanks to Kurt Busch and Joey Logano.
Joey Logano slipped under Mark Martin in the closing lapss in the Pocono 400 on Sunday for his first victory since 2009 to become the first Sprint Cup driver this season to win from the pole.