- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Denny Hamlin Items
Thanks to a repave that led to blistering speeds, Pocono Raceway's track record was topped 36 times.
Steve Addington insisted he's not naturally drawn toward working with volatile, abrasive drivers.
Kasey Kahne powered to victory in the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday night, taking NASCAR's longest race for the third time for his first win with Hendrick Motorsports.
Six hours and 600 miles is a long time to spend in race car.
Kyle Busch has been a force on the NASCAR circuit for years, but of is 24 Sprint Cup victories, none have come at his favorite track _ Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Jimmy Johnson's No. 48 team won the NASCAR Sprint Pit Crew Challenge, avenging last year's loss in the finals to Denny Hamlin's No. 11 team.
Jimmie Johnson's No. 48 pit crew got its revenge.
Carl Edwards loves plenty of things about NASCAR's All-Star week. One of his favorites, though, is seeing his crew members in the spotlight instead of himself.
Those Busch brothers can't seem to avoid the spotlight at Darlington Raceway.