- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Denny'S
Denny Hamlin has targeted the April 27 race at his home track in Richmond for his potential return from a back injury.
In the latest employer backlash against the high costs of President Obama's signature health-care plan, a major Denny's and Dairy Queen franchise owner says he is considering adding an "Obamacare" surcharge that would raise his restaurant's prices by 5 percent.
Kasey Kahne took some imaginary swings before he was handed his Philadelphia Phillies jersey and cap.
The elaborate mission to recover a moon rock led NASA agents to one of the most down-to-earth places: a Denny's restaurant in Riverside County.
Parents seeking healthier restaurant meals for their kids can start to look beyond chicken nuggets and macaroni-and-cheese.
The Rev. Willie Wilson is an old-school black Southern Baptist minister - the kind of preacher who casts aspersions upon sin but embraces the sinner.