- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Denver Broncos
Champ Bailey didn't get that Super Bowl ring with the Denver Broncos.
Champ Bailey spent a decade with the Denver Broncos, making eight Pro Bowls and picking off 34 passes even with quarterbacks only reluctantly glancing his way.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is exploring whether to add thousands of seats to Soldier Field.
Russell Wilson has enjoyed spending time with the Texas Rangers. Yet the Seattle Seahawks are never far from the young quarterback's mind.
The reserve free safety signed a one-year, $495,000 contract to return to the Redskins, who he joined during the first week of training camp in 2013.
In what was considered the final formality for his return, Manning passed the exam as required by his contract that will pay him $20 million next season.
Sixty touchdown passes. Fifteen wins. A fifth MVP trophy.
The Seattle Seahawks stunned the world in Super Bowl XLVIII by not only beating the slightly favored Denver Broncos, but also by destroying them. After the 43-8 win gave the team its first Super Bowl victory, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson led fellow Christians on both sides of the game in prayer giving glory to God. After praying, Mr. Wilson got on stage in front of millions of fans and praised God for the win.
With its top scorer sidelined by injury and two other starters ailing, Boise State fell behind by 17 in the early going. But led by Thomas Bropleh and Ryan Watkins, the Broncos rallied to defeat Wyoming 72-63 on Saturday.
The defensive end was unsure if he belonged in the NFL during his first two seasons, but after joining the Redskins in 2011, he knew. Baker signed a three-year, $12 million contract on Thursday and will avoid becoming an unrestricted free agent when the new league year begins on March 11.
Peyton Manning wasn't there for the handoff.
NFL tight end Jacob Tamme of the Denver Broncos will deliver the keynote address at the Governor's Prayer Breakfast next month in Frankfort.
A suburban Kansas City man has been charged with first-degree involuntary manslaughter in the death of a Kansas City Chiefs fan who was beaten to death in an Arrowhead Stadium parking lot after passing out in the wrong vehicle.
Almost 11 months after being forced to settle for a one-year contract, Hall signed a four-year contract with the Redskins on Wednesday morning.