- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Denver Broncos Items
Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe will play Sunday night against Denver after his arrest for speeding and possession of marijuana over the weekend, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
Broncos coach John Fox says the only change he plans to make following open-heart surgery is his vantage point.
Police in suburban Kansas City say the Chiefs receiver was pulled over for speeding late Sunday and that an officer smelled marijuana in the car. The officer found a bag holding Bowe's wallet and two small containers of what the officer suspected was marijuana.
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe was arrested outside Kansas City over the weekend on charges of speeding and possessing marijuana, throwing his status for a pivotal AFC West showdown against the Denver Broncos into question.
The Kansas City Chiefs will have a chance to prove they belong atop the AP Pro32 power rankings when they face the Denver Broncos on Sunday.
On Thursday, in a 34-27 road loss to the Minnesota Vikings, the Redskins were humiliated by a botched fake punt attempt in the third quarter that was negated by a penalty, then were left with an 11-yard net gain on the ensuing try. It was the fifth time in six games the Redskins have had a miscue on special teams.
The MRI determined the hit caused no further damage to Peyton Manning's tender right ankle.
While Manning was throwing the final pass in a 28-20 win over the Chargers, San Diego lineman Corey Liuget hit the quarterback around the ankles. Manning was noticeably limping as he finished the game.
Charlotte Bobcats head coach Steve Clifford will need a procedure to have two stents placed in his heart and will not coach Friday night's game against the New York Knicks.