- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Perhaps we're not as free as we think
Topic - Denver Nuggets
The Denver Nuggets are a professional basketball team based in Denver, Colorado. They play in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They were founded as the Denver Rockets in 1967 as a charter franchise of the American Basketball Association, and became one of that league's more successful teams. After changing their name in anticipation of a merger, they joined the NBA in 1976. They play in the Pepsi Center. - Source: Wikipedia
When the Wizards take the floor Monday night against the Indiana Pacers, the start of a best-of-seven Eastern Conference semifinal series, no one will be happier than Miller, who prior to a Feb. 20 trade to Washington endured a miserable season with the Denver Nuggets that had him pondering the end.
Fresh legs beat fatigue.
The Denver Nuggets aren't accustomed to cleaning out their lockers in April.
Blake Griffin won't be playing in Portland, regardless of whether his 16th technical of the season is rescinded.
Kenneth Faried joined the 20/20 club just 48 hours after sinking his first winning basket.
Kenneth Farried watched the Golden State Warriors celebrate enough victories against the Denver Nuggets during last year's playoffs.
Houston's Chandler Parsons was having a tough night and it seemed as if his shots would never fall.
The Memphis Grizzlies had a bumpy ride into Denver early Monday. They had a hard landing Monday night and still managed to keep themselves in the thick of the postseason hunt.
As the winning streak climbs, so does the stress level for San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich.
The San Antonio Spurs didn't dwell on nearly blowing a 24-point lead in the second half. They won, and that's all that mattered to the veteran club.
The Denver Nuggets say forward J.J. Hickson had surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right knee on Tuesday.
This is what the Thunder had in mind when they picked up Caron Butler after the trade deadline.
Jan Vesely's status for Denver's game on Monday is in question, but his impact in Sunday's win vs. Washington was significant as he scored 10 points in 15 minutes.
The Wizards lost a chance to end their road trip 2-2 by committing five turnovers on the last six possessions of the third quarter which allowed the Nuggets to get the edge.
Randy Wittman was livid with his team's rather lackadaisical play, especially this close to the postseason and against an injury depleted Denver Nuggets squad.