- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Denver Nuggets Items
Denver Nuggets reserve center Chris "Birdman" Andersen was excused indefinitely from all team-related activities after sheriff's deputies searched his home Thursday as part of an investigation by the department's Internet Crimes Against Children unit.
An unintentional elbow ended the night early for Kevin Love and sent him to the hospital.
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love sustained a mild concussion after taking an elbow to the head against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday night and will be kept overnight at an area hospital for precautionary reasons.
Nene has been called a top-10 center in the NBA by several league analysts. If healthy, he could be a major piece of the rebuild the Washington Wizards began last year when they drafted point guard John Wall and ended the run of the former "Big Three" of Gilbert Arenas, Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison.
The Wizards scored a season-high 63 points in the first half and made it a close game with the Denver Nuggets, but couldn't hold on for the win, as they dropped to 2-13 on the season with 108-104 loss at Verizon Center on Friday night.
Denver Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari rejoined his former Italian team Olimpia Milano on Tuesday, agreeing to play until the NBA lockout ends.
The Denver Nuggets are normally spectators on draft night. This year they made plenty of noise.
The Portland Trail Blazers acquired guard Raymond Felton from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for veteran guard Andre Miller in a trade Thursday night.
The Denver Nuggets have chosen Kenneth Faried with the 22nd pick of the NBA draft.