- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Denver Nuggets Items
The New York Knicks were searching for a second superstar when Carmelo Anthony became available.
The New York Knicks have acquired Carmelo Anthony from Denver in a three-team trade.
Amare Stoudemire says the Knicks will be "hard to guard" with Carmelo Anthony joining him in New York.
At least Carmelo Anthony didn't have to switch uniforms in the middle of the All-Star game.
The Knicks have agreed to a trade with the Denver Nuggets for Carmelo Anthony, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press on Monday night.
While the Nets remain confident about acquiring Carmelo Anthony, a person familiar with the trade talks says New Jersey is interested in acquiring some former Knicks if the Denver Nuggets decide to ship Anthony to New York.
East vs. West was overshadowed by New York vs. New Jersey during All-Star weekend.
The New Jersey Nets still believe they are in the race for Carmelo Anthony, and if not, owner Mikhail Prokhorov thinks at least they made it harder for the New York Knicks.
The New York Daily News is reporting that New Jersey Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov is meeting with Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony in Los Angeles.